What's new

Save 20% Off the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit and Open Up Your Gaming Console, PC, or Phone With Ease

iFixit might be a familiar brand name for you from all of the helpful teardown videos of various electronics that they host on YouTube. Well, they also sell an awesome toolkit that helps you do the same. Amazon is offering the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit for electronics, smartphones, gaming consoles, PCs and laptops, tablets, and more for only $59.96. It normally retails for $75 and we haven't seen a price drop for this kit in over a year. In fact, it wasn't even discounted on Black Friday. This is one of the very best tool kits you can buy for disassembling and repairing your electronics -- including your Nintendo Switch and Steam Deck -- without spending hundreds of dollars on a commercial kit.

Save 20% Off the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit

The iFixit Pro Tech Tookit contains pretty much every tool you'll never need to get inside your electronics. They include a 64 precision bit set that includes flathead, screwdriver, hex, torx, and star bits as well as plenty of other bits you've probably never seen or heard of. You also get the screwdriver handle, flex extension, tweezers, opening tools, and more, all packed in a hard shell magnetic case. iFixit also includes a generous lifetime warranty: they'll replace any of the pieces that break, even if you caused it.

I've owned this toolkit for a few years and it has served me very well. I've changed the shells on my Joy-Con controllers, swapped the SSD in my ASUS ROG Ally, rebuilt my gaming PC quite a number of times, replaced the heatsink on my GPU, modified my keyboard, opened up my fishing reels for maintenance, and more with the help of this toolkit. Aside from the plastic spudger and opening picks (they supply quite a few), everything still looks and works as new. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Continue reading...